Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

See me Move

You LOVE your jolly jumper (thanks Stacey Tate and Phil). You started by doing the running man and moving side to side, but now you have mastered bouncing. It creaks and groans as you throw all your weight into your jumps and sometimes we get a little worried that it might fall from the door frame.  I think you look a lot like petter pan when you jump. You spin around in it to see what's happening in each room, and twirl back around like a ballerina with one leg out in the air.

This is one of the first times I went in my jolly jumper. I am a little unsure of what I am meant to be doing.  But if i sit down it makes be bounce. wee what fun!!

And this is you in July when you are 6months.  We went to the beach and is was a storm so we stayed indoors.  You didn't seem to mind little monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment