Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Brrr winter

It is now winter baby girl. It is cold in the morning and the sun hardly ever is out. It is becoming impossible to get washing done so mummy has gotten a bit slack with cloth nappies. 
You have just started coughing and sneezing again. You have had 2 colds already so I am praying that this is just a case of the sniffles. It becomes very stressful when you are sick. Emily you require a lot more attention and I become constantly worried that you will stop breathing. I know I am being silly but you and your dad are my world. So anyway fingers crossed it's just a snotty nose.
Snotty nose.... Slurp slurp slurp. That's you sucking the snot from your upper lip. It is disgusting!! 

When I found out about you granny took me shopping. We brought you this outfit that finally fits you! 
 "Brrrr" says the polar bear.
You are the cutest little polar bear in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment