Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Your first Christmas presents

As you know I'm a teacher and currently I am teaching at Melville Intermediate school. I am very excited about your arrival and have been telling the class all about the different things you have been doing in your mothers tummy and the names we are wanting to pick.
Today is the second to last day of school and one of my students, Mei-Rui (Merry), brought in a present for you. It was such a surprise and a lovely gesture. I took it home and your mother being terrible at keeping surprises wanted to open it. She kept asking and asking and said that we should open it so that we can thank Merry.  I gave in as always and your mother opened your first Christmas present.

  


1 comment:

  1. There are so many toys in that nursery - I do hope there is room for this baby to sleep! or else he/she will have to come to my place! Granny D x x

    ReplyDelete