Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Where are you?

Christmas has been and gone as has your due date and still there is no sign of you wanting to come. We had Christmas presents ready for you but I guess you will just have to till next year.  We did open another gift from one of my past students, Shayla, and it was a very cool Winnie the Poo  soft toy. What is even more special is it's one of her toys when she was young and she wanted to share it with you.

Your now two days over due and your mum is now taking pills that are suppose to help bring you along. Your still moving and kicking lots so I guess you are happy tucked up in her belly.

We are still getting lots of txts and visits from your grandparents as they are also very excited. 

All along my guess was that you were going to arrive on the 28th of December. That is in two days. Maybe you are just waiting till then because you are on my side... Does that mean your a boy and we can gang up on mum, or that your going to be a Daddy's girl? Anyway if you are going to arrive on the 28th maybe that means labour will start tomorrow.... I'll let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment