Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

How two line change your life

Where does it start. Is it the day Chelsea and I met? Is it the wedding? or is it the day she showed me to red lines?

There I was sitting on the couch just looking through Facebook when I was presented with a little white stick with two red lines. Being a 'real man' I gave her the blank look and was told to read the box and look closer.

Holly Smokes - Two red lines means my wife is pregnant.



After lots of hugs and smiles we sat down and tried to work out what was our next steps. Do we go to the doctor immediately or wait and do another test? Is this for real or could it be a false positive?  But more importantly if we are pregnant how far along are we?

A quick google and its turns out Chelsea could be 4 weeks with a due date around 26th December.

Next step is a doctor appointment 1 week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment