Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

First week at care.

It's been hard week dropping you at Ashley's house each day. Iv missed you lots and my class has been very naughty and not very enjoyable.
Granny has been checking in on you and sending me photos and messages letting me know your ok. 
Ashley tells me that you love playing with the other 2 girls and you are always trying to crawl after them. One day you ended up at the front door because you have only mastered backwards.  
You have had great sleeps and so far been very well behaved. 
This week you have cut through both if your bottom teeth one on Tuesday (23.7) and one Thursday (25.7). You have been a bit crabby because of this. Mummy is sad she is missing all these milestones. Please don't start crawling without me around. 

Please don't grow up too fast bubba! 9more weeks and we can hang out again!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr Wilis wow shes getting big so fast! How cute. Im off to aus next week to c my older sisters. Really miss room 6 so much I will have to come visit next yerm :) From Shayla(Frodo)

    ReplyDelete