Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Update

Wow its hard to believe its been so long since I have written a post and yet nothing has happen but stuff has happened.

I guess one of the biggest events is the trip to Samoa. Your mother and I took a trip to Samoa for 8 days where we stayed on both islands. While in the play you were settled except of a bit of turbulence when you kicked in your mothers stomach.

Samoa was really warm and we got to swim in some beautiful waters as well as with turtles.

The next biggest news is the fact that we are going for your 20 weeks scan this Friday.  Its hard to believe that we are half way and that we will get to see you soon.

Your mother and I have decided that we don't want to know if you are a boy or girl but we both have a suspicions. I guess the next post will be some more pictures of you.  We had another visit from Katrina last night where we discussed the pain management for your birth. Your mother doesn't want an epidural or any major drugs that could affect your health but I guess we will just have to wait and see how much of a 'pain' you will be when you come.

No comments:

Post a Comment